Long Lasting Natural Looking Fullness
What is Sculptra?
Sculptra® Aesthetic is an FDA-approved facial injectable treatment that helps restore facial volume and improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles, providing long-lasting results.
Sculptra is different from hyaluronic acid fillers because it helps treat an underlying cause of facial volume loss — the reduction of collagen. It works deep within the skin’s surface and is gradually and naturally absorbed by the body to help stimulate collagen production, reinforcing the skin’s inner structure
What are the Benefits of Sculptra?
- Results appear gradually and can last up to two years.
- Stimulates the collagen production.
- Natural-looking fullness. Unlike fillers that tend to concentrate in smaller areas. Sculptra acts in larger areas of the face creating more balanced volume.
Sculptra – Treatment Areas
Sculptra is a key to unlocking a more youthful-looking appearance because it helps restore facial volume to:
and improve the look of:
- the nasolabial folds (smile lines);
- marionette lines;
- pre-auricular wrinkles (the vertical wrinkles in front of the ears);
- radial cheek folds (vertical wrinkles on the lower cheek);
- chin wrinkles.
How Does Sculptra Work?
Collagen acts as the skin’s support structure and helps maintain skin’s shape. As we age, we lose collagen, and the skin’s inner structure is weakened, reducing its ability to maintain elasticity and moisture.
Sculptra® Aesthetic works deep within the skin’s surface and is gradually and naturally absorbed by the body to help stimulate collagen production, reinforcing the skin’s inner structure.
Sculptra Before & After Photos
After photos were taken between 24 and 27 weeks after first treatment.
Sculptra Treatment Session
How often are Sculptra treatments given and how many treatments are required?
We should see you at approximately 4-6 weeks after each treatment session to assess whether you need additional treatment. You may need two to four treatment sessions (typically three) to achieve the optimal correction possible.
What can I expect to happen at a treatment session?
We will answer all of your questions and ask about your medical history to determine if Sculptra injection is appropriate for you. Tell us about all the medicines you are taking, even over the counter medicines or treatments.
- To prepare for an injection session, all make-up should be removed.
- An injection grid will be decided for each facial wrinkle that is candidate for this treatment and the area to be injected will be cleaned with an antiseptic.
- Sculptra will be injected in multiple small amounts into or under the skin using a fine needle in grid pattern.
- After injection, the treated area should be massaged to distribute the product evenly.
- An ice pack should be applied to the treatment area to help reduce swelling unless otherwise directed.
Am I a Good Candidate?
Sculptra is intended for use in people with healthy immune systems. Sculptra is injected in or under the facial skin through a small needle for correction of shallow to deep nasolabial fold contour deficiencies and other facial wrinkles.
You should not get Sculptra if you:
- Have severe allergies with a history of severe reactions (anaphylaxis) or multiple severe allergies. Use of Sculptra may result in an allergic reaction.
- Are allergic to any ingredient of Sculptra: “poly-L-lactic acid” (PLLA), carboxymethylcellulose (USP) or non-pyrogenic mannitol (USP).
- Previously had or have risks factors for hypertrophic scarring or keloid formation.
Why The Aesthetic Centers
- 5 Star Google Rating Practice (100+ reviews)
- Complimentary consultations with our Board Certified PA
The Aesthetic Center in Newport Beach is a 7,000 square foot, state of the art facility. Located in the heart of Orange County within a couple of miles of John Wayne airport. We have all the latest technologies for non invasive cosmetic treatments. In addition to Profound Microneedling we have CoolSculpting, EMSculpt NEO, dermal fillers, neuromodulators, Ellacor, CO2RE, and more.
Meet Our Board Certified Physician Assistant: Chelsea
Chelsea Zysek MS PA-C received her Bachelor of Science from Hofstra University in 2012. She then attended PA school at Pace University – Lenox Hill Hospital in New York City where she gained experience in plastic and general surgery, as well as dermatology.
At The Aesthetic Centers, Chelsea assists Dr. Agha in surgery and performs procedures such as dermal fillers, neuromodulators, Kybella, Emsculpt NEO, CoolSculpting and more. She has attended CoolSculpting University to gain the most up to date training. Click here to book a complimentary consultation with Chelsea.